Here is why Kitsap is a great place to live!
- Job opportunities: Naval Base Kitsap and defense-related employment. Naval Base Kitsap is the leading employer in the region
- Quality of Life: fishing, crabbing, kayaking, scuba diving, hiking, camping and more
- Accessible to more than 250 miles of shoreline
- Connected to Cities of Seattle and Edmonds via ferries
- (30 to 50 minutes crossing)
- Reliable public transportation
For more information about what makes Kitsap County a great place to work, live, and play, please visit Kitsap Economic Development Alliance at http://kitsapeda.org/ or call (360) 377-9499